Farm Workers Needed in Canada | Agricultural Employment in Canada
Canada is a North American country consisting of ten provinces and three territories. It has the world’s eleventh-largest economy by nominal GDP and the seventeenth-largest by PPP, with a highly diversified economy. It is one of the world’s most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. Canada is a parliamentary democracy and a constitutional monarchy in the Westminster tradition.
This might just be the perfect opportunity for you to land your dream job in the country if you have the required skills and experience as the country’s law forbids discrimination whatsoever through the entire recruitment process.
We have series of reputable and growing employers in the country who’re currently seeking to hire competent, experienced, and reliable personnel to work as Farm Workers in their establishment. Successful candidates will surely have impeccable interpersonal skills, capable of thriving under pressure and able to work effectively along with others and independently.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle the accurate and timely cultivation and planting of crops
- Handle the effective operation of various farm machinery and equipment
- Be responsible for the effective maintenance and storage of farm machinery and equipment.
- Handle the effective cleaning of stables, barns, and pens.
- Handle the application of insecticide and fertilizers to the farmland
- Adhere to established safety guidelines and protocols
- Perform diligently all other assigned duties and responsibilities by the supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements for Farm Workers Needed in Canada
- Formal education or work experience is not required, but applicants must communicate if they are willing to commit to dates provided
- A reliable team player
- Previous experience is required
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Competent and reliable
- Applicants must be in good physical condition, lift 50 lbs. consistently throughout the day, work in all types of weather
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Pay strong attention to details
- Capable of thriving under pressure
- A valid motor vehicle license and the ability to speak English will be considered an asset
- Able to work in a team environment
- Goal-oriented and passionate