The DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship for Master Degree Programme application is available. If you are interested in studying in Germany then you need to check out this DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Masters Scholarship for Public Policy and Good Governance.
Below is the list of host institutions and their courses
- Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg – Social Protection
- University of Duisburg-Essen – Development and Governance
- Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt – Public Policy
- Universität Magdeburg – Peace and Conflict Studies
- Hochschule Osnabrück – Management in Non-Profit Organisations
- Universität Passau – Development Studies
- University of Passau – Governance and Public Policy
- University of Potsdam – Master of Public Management (MPM)
Note: These courses are thought in German Language and/or English
This DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship is open to candidates from Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa; Latin America; Asia and the Pacific, Western, Central, South-Eastern Europe; Eastern Europe, Central Asia & South Caucasus; and the Middle East and North Africa.
Requirements for DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship
- Candidates from developing country with a well-qualified first university degree as a rule in the fields of social and political sciences, law, economics, public policy and administration
- Willing to actively contribute to the social, political and economic development of their home countries/regions
- Have already gained practical experience relevant for the programme (professional experience, internships, political/social commitment
Note: The requirements for language skills and the required language certificates vary depending on the respective master’s course. All master’s courses have their own selection criteria (degree, grades, language skills, work experience, etc.) that have to be met in addition to the DAAD’s selection criteria.
How to Apply
Application for DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship is done offline. All you have to do is to kindly download the form online and submit your application for the selected master’s courses and for DAAD scholarship the respective host institutions only. Do not submit your application to DAAD University, Germany.
During your application submission, you must indicate that you are applying for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship (Master’s programme for Public Policy and Good Governance).
All applications must be submitted on or before 31st July, 2022.